Monday, August 1, 2011

There Are Only Three Ways to Die

There are only three ways to die:

1.) You find them.
2.) They find you.
3.) You kill yourself.

I'm not good at hide and seek, so I chose option number three. Kurt Cobain is a hero of mine, but I couldn't do it his way. Same thing with the Plath solution; I don't think they make gas ovens anymore. Man, famous people used to go out big, or creative. Now it's all pills and pills and pills.

I'm not famous, but if I pulled this off, maybe I would be a little. I decided to go out with a real red bubble bath. Something about that appealed to me, turned its face right in my direction.

To read the rest, go to this page.

2 comments:

  1. Suitably creepy. I like that you actually dug through the utility closet when you wrote this.

    The constant urinating is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read this to Tully as a bedtime story. She seemed to like it. She really giggled when the guy got his neck snaped. She is a creepy fucker.

    ReplyDelete